Quality Automotive Equipment Trusted by Professionals
TCE is the trusted manufacturer of quality TCE Automobile Lifts, Equipment and Accessories for automobile professionals and enthusiasts. With 60 years of experience, and 400 million dollars in sales world-wide, TCE has a proven track record you can trust! TCE offers innovative automotive solutions, rapid delivery, un-paralleled value and top-notch customer service!
Do I need a special floor or foundation requirements to support my new lift?
4-POST LIFTS DESCRIPTION MIN. CONCRETE SPECS
7,000-lb. Capacity / Four Post Lift 4" Min. Thickness-Rebar Re-enforced / 3,000 psi
9,000-lb. Capacity / Four Post Lift 4" Min. Thickness-Rebar Re-enforced / 3,000 psi
14,000-lb. Capacity / Four Post Lift 4" Min. Thickness-Rebar Re-enforced / 3,000 psi
2-POST LIFTS DESCRIPTION MIN. CONCRETE SPECS
9,000-lb. Capacity / Baseplate 6" Min. Thickness-Rebar Re-enforced / 3,000 psi
10,000-lb./11,000-LB. Capacity / Overhead 6" Min. Thickness-Rebar Re-enforced / 3,000 psi
15,000-lb. Capacity / Base Plate 6" Min. Thickness-Rebar Re-enforced / 3,000 psi
15,000-lb. Capacity / Overhead 6" Min. Thickness-Rebar Re-enforced / 3,000 psi
SCISSOR LIFTS DESCRIPTION MIN. CONCRETE SPECS
6,000-lb. Capacity / Low-Rise Lift 4" Min. Thickness-Rebar Re-enforced / 3,000 psi
6,000-lb. Capacity / Mid-Rise / Frame Lift / 4" Min. Thickness-Rebar Re-enforced / 3,000 psi
6,000-lb. Capacity / Low-Rise Lift / Pit-Style 4" Min. Thickness-Rebar Re-enforced / 3,000 psi
7,000-lb. Capacity / Scissors / Full-Rise Platform 4" Min. Thickness-Rebar Re-enforced / 3,000 psi
12,000-lb. Capacity / Scissors / Alignment 4" Min. Thickness-Rebar Re-enforced / 3,000 psi
TCE owns its own manufacturing plant; we produce all of the TCE car lifts, equipment and accessories ourselves to ensure the highest quality and standards possible. Find out more about our company. Click here!
TCE offers an amazing Two-Year Limited Warranty on all of its TCE automotive lifts, equipment and accessories! We build our products and stand behind their craftsmanship, you can trust in us to provide you powerful tools to complete your jobs. Find out more about our Tw0-Year Limited Warranty. Click here!
TCE offers shipping on TCE Two-Post Automobile Lifts and TCE Four-Post Lifts anywhere within the United States o, saving you shipping costs! And with our partners, you can be assured we will get you the lowest shipping costs delivered.
TCE FREIGHT POLICY
The shipment should be thoroughly inspected as soon as it is received. The signed Bill of Lading is acknowledgement by the shipping carrier as receipt of this product as listed in your invoice as being in a good condition of shipment. If any of these goods listed on this Bill of Lading are missing or damaged, do not accept goods until the shipping carrier makes a notation on the freight bill of the missing or damaged goods. Do this for your own protection.
SHIPPING DAMAGE CLAIMS
Once the equipment/product has been shipped, bill of sale passes to the Purchaser. Materials damaged in shipment claims must be made by the Purchaser against the Freight Carrier at the time of shipment arrival. Any freight damage must be noted on the freight bill before signing and reported to the freight carrier with a freight claim established. Manufacturer is not responsible for freight claims. Identify the components and check for shortages. If shortages are discovered, please contact the Distributor / Sales Representative in your area for service. It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange for unloading of products shipped.
This item is shipped via “truck freight” (common carrier or flat-bed, not UPS). Truck freight companies do NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. An additional "Lift Gate" fee will apply if the driver unloads the merchandise. The shipping carrier will call and schedule delivery, at which time, you may request a "Lift Gate" (provided the weight and dimensions of the product fits the criteria for lift gate service) and arrange payment with the carrier for that service.
DOMESTIC FREIGHT POLICY
Most TCE (Torin Commercial Equipment) brand products, accessories, and customer service parts orders are generally not eligible for free freight. Orders for accessories or service parts are subject to a per piece freight charge based on package weight and destination zone.
Torin Inc. does is not under contract with any freight carriers based on region and/or best service defined by our shipping department. The dealer/customer will be responsible for paying freight surcharge.
REQUESTS FOR COD SHIPMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED. Items less than 150-lbs will typically be shipped USPS, Fed Ex, or UPS ground unless otherwise stipulated on the purchase order. Some items cannot be shipped via standard shipping due to size, and weight and hazardous materials restrictions. Some items may also have additional hazardous-materials charges.
RURAL AREA TRANSPORTATION ZONES - SURCHARGE
FREE SHIPPING items located within a rural shipping area may be charged an incidental surcharge. Rural Area Transportation Zones are based on transportation lane accessibility and their functional accessibility to major highways and shipping lanes. Transportation and shipping to these remote and rural locations are usually non-direct shipping points with higher associated delivery costs. Generally, ZIP codes within a Rural Area Transportation Zones Surcharge area are very rural and make up a small percentage of the US territory.
International Shipments are not considered FREE SHIPPING.
ACCESSORIAL CHARGES – FREIGHT SURCHARGES
Even though FREE SHIPPING does apply to some domestic orders, in some cases accessorial charges may apply for specialized freight services beyond normal pick up, transport, and delivery. All Torin Inc. domestic dealers will be responsible for paying accessorial charges relating to their orders. The following list includes accessorial fees that will apply to each domestic order. These surcharges may be added at the time of invoice or after the merchandise has been delivered.
- Lift Gate – If a shipment being delivered to a facility without a loading dock or adequate material handling equipment requires specialized lift gate service, additional fees will apply to the order.
- Residential Pick Up/Delivery – If a shipment is to be picked up or delivered to a residential area, an additional fee may be applied to the order.
- Re-Delivery /Return Trip – A $75.00 surcharge will apply for each re-delivery.
- Pre-Delivery Phone Notification/Appointments – A surcharge may be applied for notifying consignees of delivery.
- Waiting Time – A fee may be added if a delivery driver experiences significant wait time for a shipment to be unloaded. This charge would be based on the amount of time over and above what would be considered a normal delivery expectation.
- Storage/Demurrage Charges – If the shipment is stalled for any reason or needs to sit with the carrier for a specific delivery date, a storage fee may be charged for taking up space on a dock or in a truck.
- Special Delivery Destinations / Limited Access – A minimum surcharge may be applied to all shipments consigned to delivery points with limited or high-security access such as: schools, farms, military bases, prisons, government buildings, resort properties, trade-shows or convention centers, etc.
- Reconsignment - If while in transit, the shipment needs to be reconsigned to an alternative location, then the outbound rate per mile will be applied from point of original delivery to the new destination point.
- Returns - A 20% restocking fee will be charged for merchandise returned to Torin Inc. In addition, customers are also responsible for any and all applicable shipping charges incurred by Torin Inc.
- Order change fee - ORDER IN PRODUCTION STAGE - There will be a $75 nonrefundable fee. If at a later time you decide to make another change after the previous one, there will be an additional $75 nonrefundable fee. If circumstances change and you must request an amendment to your order, be sure to make all changes at one time, to avoid multiple fees.
- Order change fee - ORDER IN SHIPMENT STAGE - There will be a $75 nonrefundable fee for every change notification.
- Order cancellation fee - ORDER IN PRODUCTION STAGE - If an order is cancelled after it reaches the production stage but before the shipment stage, there will be a $75 nonrefundable fee charged.
- Order cancellation fee - ORDER IN SHIPMENT STAGE - If you cancel an order that has not yet shipped but has reached the final shipment stage, a non-refundable $125.00 service fee will be charged.
- Order cancellation fee - AFTER ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED - A 20% restocking fee will be charged in addition to all applicable outbound and inbound shipping charges incurred by Torin Inc.
ALASKA, HAWAII, US VIRGIN ISLANDS AND PUERTO RICO -
Additional freight charges will apply for all shipments destined for Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Additional freight charges also apply for expedited, guaranteed or definite delivery requests. Please contact your Torin Inc. dealer or contact our sales department for quotes prior to placing your order.
- Torin Inc. will take no responsibility for additional charges of any kind that consignee may incur related to:
- The renting or acquisition of equipment of any type necessary to unload items off a delivering carrier's vehicle.
- Any charges related to delivery of items to residential areas with restrictions on carrier vehicle size or weight unless such charges were prepaid prior to shipment.
- Any charges related to delivery of items via lift-gate unless such charges were prepaid prior to shipment.
Shipments should be thoroughly inspected by consignee as soon as they are received. The signed Bill of Lading is acknowledgement by the carrier of receipt in good condition of shipment covered by the Bill of Lading. If any of the goods called for on the Bill of Lading are shorted or damaged, consignees should not accept them until the carrier makes a notation on the freight bill of the shorted or damaged goods.
Shipments should be thoroughly inspected by consignee as soon as they are received. The signed Bill of Lading is acknowledgement by the carrier of receipt in good condition of shipment covered by the Bill of Lading. If any of the goods called for on the Bill of Lading are shorted or damaged outside of normal handling abrasions and marks, consignee should not accept them until the carrier makes a notation on the freight bill of the shorted or implied damaged.
CONSIGNEE MUST NOTIFY FREIGHT CARRIER AT ONCE if any significant hidden loss or damage outside of normal handling abrasions and marks is discovered after receipt and request the carrier to make an inspection within 48 hours. If the carrier is unable to do so, prepare a signed statement to the effect that you have notified the carrier (on a specific date) and that the carrier has failed to comply with your request (name of person you talk to, date and time of the conversation). NOTE THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO
COLLECT FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE AFTER YOU HAVE GIVEN THE CARRIER A CLEAR RECEIPT. File your claim with the carrier promptly and support your claim with a cargo loss and damage claim form, copies of the bill of lading, freight bill, product invoice, photographs, and inspection claim given to you by inspector after inspection is done. Note that Torin Inc. willingness to assist in helping you process your claim does not make Torin Inc. responsible for collection of claims or replacement of lost or damaged materials.
MISSING OR INCORRECT PRODUCTS/PARTS
At its discretion, Torin Inc. will consider replacing any missing or incorrect products/parts from shipments at no charge provided consignee identifies and reports such items to the Customer Service Department within 30 days of date of receipt of order. Missing or incorrect products/parts from shipments will not be replaced if they are reported more than 30 days beyond the receipt of order.
Most TCE brand products NO NOT include FREE destination delivery; however, we suggest you contact TCE Dealer. Your Dealer will have a listing of FREE SHIPPING items. FREE SHIPPING items will be delivered freight prepaid to all direct shipping points located within the 48 continental United States. Accessory only shipments or service parts orders are generally not eligible for free freight. Orders for accessories or service parts are subject to a per piece freight charge based on package weight and destination zone.
NORMAL SHIPPING AND HANDLING ABRASIONS - WHAT TO EXPECT ON DELIVERY DAY
Please note that Torin Inc. has no control over the shipment once it leaves our warehouse and we cannot be held responsible for shipping damage(s) and/or lost package(s) once they leave our facilities.
Although we do our best to package your shipment to minimize damage, minor scratches and abrasions due to normal transportation and handling are expected. DO NOT refuse your shipment if you observe minor scratches or abrasions similar to those shown in the photos below. You may be responsible for round-trip freight charges if your claim for damage is denied.
A list of the following damage claims that are not considered applicable for return of product:
- Packaging Torn – No significant damage to warrant claim
- Cardboard Wet – Finish and Parts are waterproof, Contact Customer Service if further assistance is needed
- Bent Shipping Frame Brackets
- Banding Broken
- Minor Abrasions – finish can be corrected with touch-up paint and polishing (Contact Manufacturer for Assistance)
- Stickers damaged, removed or coming off – Contact Customer Service for Replacement Stickers
Read carefully and understand all ASSEMBLY AND OPERATION INSTRUCTIONS before operating. Failure to follow the safety rules and other basic safety precautions may result in serious personal injury.
Save the receipt, warranty and these instructions. This information is required when calling for parts or warranty issues. Warranty is non-transferable. To be able to make a claim under a written warranty, the manufacturer requires you to register the product by filling in and returning a warranty card or by registering the product online at www.torin-usa.com.
If you feel you have questions are need of further assistance, please contact Customer Service.
Questions, problems, missing parts?
Before returning to your retailer, call our customer service department at
1-888-448-6746 (1-888-44 TORIN),
8 a.m.- 5 p.m., PST, Monday-Friday.
TCE car lifts are ALI Certified- you can count on the toughest industry standards being met by our automobile lifts. Meeting these standards proves our commitment to quality and strength in our products.
TCE offers great deals and savings on a monthly basis to our loyal customers. Sign up for our newsletter to see what offers are available today! Click here!