4-Post Standard Tall Mechanic's Lite Duty Car Lift / 9,000 lb.
Contact us today to take advantage of money-saving promotions!
This TCE 4-post parking/hobby lift is designed for areas with minimal available space. This lift’s design is based on the 14K and 9K but we shortened the length and width to accommodate residential garages. This lift has all the features found in our commercial lifts. An ideal choice for storing motorcycles, ATVs, jet skis, small boats, or other items on a raised lift. The runways also have two adjustable settings. The reliable electric/hydraulic system raises a load up to 74.1in.H in only 60 seconds. Lift has 13 locking positions spaced 4in. apart. 167.3in.L x 18.5in.W x 5in.H runways. Operation requires an air compressor (not included). Meets and conforms to all standards for ANSI/U.L. 201, CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 68 and CE Ref. no. EN1493-2010 requirements for garage equipment.
- 9,000 lbs. lifting capacity
- Narrow design maximizes space for parking and personal garage requirements
- Excellent choice for parking precious vintage cars, hot rods, and OHV off-road vehicles
- High-end Commercial Grade synchronizing safety latch system offers a unique two position locking mechanism
- Air locking system
- Removeable detachable tilting approach ramp
- Large heavy-duty 3" cylinder
- Aircraft quality lifting cables
- Complete lift (1)
- Air locking system (1)
- Anchor bolts (16)
- Hydraulic power unit (1)
- Drip Trays (3)
- Tire Chock Blocks (2)
(Air Compressor Not Included)
- Manufacturer warranty 2 years limited
Car Lift Spec Sheet
Download the specification sheet for the TCE Car Lift model T9000-4S and T9000-4ST.
Accessories for 4-Post Car Lifts
Download the accessories sheet for TCE 4-Post Car Lifts.
4 Post T9000/T7000 user manual and spec
Download the manual and instruction guide for T7000/T9000
TCE offers a two-year limited warranty on all of its TCE automotive lifts, accessories and garage equipment! We build our products to high standards in our own factories, and we stand behind their craftsmanship.