This TCE 4-post parking/hobby lift is designed for areas with minimal available space. This lift’s design is based on the 14K and 9K but we shortened the length and width to accommodate residential garages. This lift has all the features found in our commercial lifts. An ideal choice for storing motorcycles, ATVs, jet skis, small boats, or other items on a raised lift. The runways also have two adjustable settings. The reliable electric/hydraulic system raises a load up to 74.1in.H in only 60 seconds. Lift has 13 locking positions spaced 4in. apart. 167.3in.L x 18.5in.W x 5in.H runways. Operation requires an air compressor (not included). Meets and conforms to all standards for ANSI/U.L. 201, CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 68 and CE Ref. no. EN1493-2010 requirements for garage equipment.
- 7,000 lbs. lifting capacity
- Narrow design maximizes space for parking and personal garage requirements
- Excellent choice for parking precious vintage cars, hot rods, and OHV off-road vehicles
- High-end Commercial Grade synchronizing safety latch system offers a unique two position locking mechanism
- Air locking system
- Removeable detachable tilting approach ramp
- Large heavy-duty 3" cylinder
- Aircraft quality lifting cables
- Complete lift (1)
- Air locking system (1)
- Anchor bolts (16)
- Hydraulic power unit (1)
- Drip Trays (3)
- Tire Chock Blocks (2)
(Air Compressor Not Included)
- Manufacturer warranty 2 years limited
Car Lift Spec Sheet
Download the specification sheet for the TCE Car Lift model T7000-4N and T7000-4NT.
Accessories for 4-Post Car Lifts
Download the accessories sheet for TCE 4-Post Car Lifts.
4 Post T9000/T7000 user manual and spec
Download the manual and instruction guide for T7000/T9000
TCE offers a two-year limited warranty on all of its TCE automotive lifts, accessories and garage equipment! We build our products to high standards in our own factories, and we stand behind their craftsmanship.
TCE FREIGHT POLICY
RECEIVING - The shipment should be thoroughly inspected as soon as it is received. The signed Bill of Lading is acknowledgement by the shipping carrier as receipt of this product as listed in your invoice as being in a good condition of shipment. If any of these goods listed on this Bill of Lading are missing or damaged, do not accept goods until the shipping carrier makes a notation on the freight bill of the missing or damaged goods. Do this for your own protection.
SHIPPING DAMAGE CLAIMS - Once the equipment/product has been shipped, bill of sale passes to the Purchaser. Materials damaged in shipment claims must be made by the Purchaser against the Freight Carrier at the time of shipment arrival. Any freight damage must be noted on the freight bill before signing and reported to the freight carrier with a freight claim established. Manufacturer is not responsible for freight claims. Identify the components and check for shortages. If shortages are discovered, please contact the Distributor / Sales Representative in your area for service. It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange for unloading of products shipped.
SHIPPING FREIGHT - This item is shipped via “truck freight” (common carrier or flat-bed, not UPS). Truck freight companies do NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. An additional "Lift Gate" fee will apply if the driver unloads the merchandise. The shipping carrier will call and schedule delivery, at which time, you may request a "Lift Gate" (provided the weight and dimensions of the product fits the criteria for lift gate service) and arrange payment with the carrier for that service.
DOMESTIC FREIGHT POLICY - Most TCE (Torin Commercial Equipment) brand products, accessories, and customer service parts orders are generally not eligible for free freight. Orders for accessories or service parts are subject to a per piece freight charge based on package weight and destination zone.
Torin Inc. does is not under contract with any freight carriers based on region and/or best service defined by our shipping department. The dealer/customer will be responsible for paying freight surcharge.
REQUESTS FOR COD SHIPMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
Items less than 150-lbs will typically be shipped USPS, Fed Ex, or UPS ground unless otherwise stipulated on the purchase order. Some items cannot be shipped via standard shipping due to size, and weight and hazardous materials restrictions. Some items may also have additional hazardous-materials charges.
RURAL AREA TRANSPORTATION ZONES – SURCHARGE - FREE SHIPPING items located within a rural shipping area may be charged an incidental surcharge. Rural Area Transportation Zones are based on transportation lane accessibility and their functional accessibility to major highways and shipping lanes. Transportation and shipping to these remote and rural locations are usually non-direct shipping points with higher associated delivery costs. Generally, ZIP codes within a Rural Area Transportation Zones Surcharge area are very rural and make up a small percentage of the US territory.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS are not considered FREE SHIPPING.
ACCESSORIAL CHARGES – FREIGHT SURCHARGES - Even though FREE SHIPPING does apply to some domestic orders, in some cases accessorial charges may apply for specialized freight services beyond normal pick up, transport, and delivery. All Torin Inc. domestic dealers will be responsible for paying accessorial charges relating to their orders. The following list includes accessorial fees that will apply to each domestic order. These surcharges may be added at the time of invoice or after the merchandise has been delivered.
- Lift Gate – If a shipment being delivered to a facility without a loading dock or adequate material handling equipment requires specialized lift gate service, additional fees will apply to the order.
- Residential Pick Up/Delivery – If a shipment is to be picked up or delivered to a residential area, an additional fee may be applied to the order.
- Re-Delivery /Return Trip – A $75.00 surcharge will apply for each re-delivery.
- Pre-Delivery Phone Notification/Appointments – A surcharge may be applied for notifying consignees of delivery.
- Waiting Time – A fee may be added if a delivery driver experiences significant wait time for a shipment to be unloaded. This charge would be based on the amount of time over and above what would be considered a normal delivery expectation.
- Storage/Demurrage Charges – If the shipment is stalled for any reason or needs to sit with the carrier for a specific delivery date, a storage fee may be charged for taking up space on a dock or in a truck.
- Special Delivery Destinations / Limited Access – A minimum surcharge may be applied to all shipments consigned to delivery points with limited or high-security access such as: schools, farms, military bases, prisons, government buildings, resort properties, trade-shows or convention centers, etc.
- Reconsignment - If while in transit, the shipment needs to be reconsigned to an alternative location, then the outbound rate per mile will be applied from point of original delivery to the new destination point.
- Returns - A 20% restocking fee will be charged for merchandise returned to Torin Inc. In addition, customers are also responsible for any and all applicable shipping charges incurred by Torin Inc.
ORDER CHANGE FEES - ORDER IN PRODUCTION STAGE - There will be a $75 nonrefundable fee. If at a later time you decide to make another change after the previous one, there will be an additional $75 nonrefundable fee. If circumstances change and you must request an amendment to your order, be sure to make all changes at one time, to avoid multiple fees.
- Order change fee - ORDER IN SHIPMENT STAGE - There will be a $75 nonrefundable fee for every change notification.
- Order cancellation fee - ORDER IN PRODUCTION STAGE - If an order is cancelled after it reaches the production stage but before the shipment stage, there will be a $75 nonrefundable fee charged.
- Order cancellation fee - ORDER IN SHIPMENT STAGE - If you cancel an order that has not yet shipped but has reached the final shipment stage, a non-refundable $125.00 service fee will be charged.
- Order cancellation fee - AFTER ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED - A 20% restocking fee will be charged in addition to all applicable outbound and inbound shipping charges incurred by Torin Inc.
ALASKA, HAWAII, US VIRGIN ISLANDS AND PUERTO RICO - Additional freight charges will apply for all shipments destined for Alaska, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Additional freight charges also apply for expedited, guaranteed or definite delivery requests. Please contact your Torin Inc. dealer or contact our sales department for quotes prior to placing your order.
FINAL DELIVERY - Torin Inc. will take no responsibility for additional charges of any kind that consignee may incur related to:
- FORKLIFT IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY - ALL TORIN CAR LIFTS ARE SUPPLIED WITH A SHORING BOARD TO HELP AIDE IN LIFTING.
- The renting or acquisition of equipment of any type necessary to unload items off a delivering carrier's vehicle.
- Any charges related to delivery of items to residential areas with restrictions on carrier vehicle size or weight unless such charges were prepaid prior to shipment.
- Any charges related to delivery of items via lift-gate unless such charges were prepaid prior to shipment.
FREIGHT DAMAGE - Shipments should be thoroughly inspected by consignee as soon as they are received. The signed Bill of Lading is acknowledgement by the carrier of receipt in good condition of shipment covered by the Bill of Lading. If any of the goods called for on the Bill of Lading are shorted or damaged, consignees should not accept them until the carrier makes a notation on the freight bill of the shorted or damaged goods.
CONCEALED DAMAGE - Shipments should be thoroughly inspected by consignee as soon as they are received. The signed Bill of Lading is acknowledgement by the carrier of receipt in good condition of shipment covered by the Bill of Lading. If any of the goods called for on the Bill of Lading are shorted or damaged outside of normal handling abrasions and marks, consignee should not accept them until the carrier makes a notation on the freight bill of the shorted or implied damaged.
CONSIGNEE MUST NOTIFY FREIGHT CARRIER AT ONCE if any significant hidden loss or damage outside of normal handling abrasions and marks is discovered after receipt and request the carrier to make an inspection within 48 hours. If the carrier is unable to do so, prepare a signed statement to the effect that you have notified the carrier (on a specific date) and that the carrier has failed to comply with your request (name of person you talk to, date and time of the conversation). NOTE THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO
COLLECT FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE AFTER YOU HAVE GIVEN THE CARRIER A CLEAR RECEIPT. File your claim with the carrier promptly and support your claim with a cargo loss and damage claim form, copies of the bill of lading, freight bill, product invoice, photographs, and inspection claim given to you by inspector after inspection is done. Note that Torin Inc. willingness to assist in helping you process your claim does not make Torin Inc. responsible for collection of claims or replacement of lost or damaged materials.
MISSING OR INCORRECT PRODUCTS/PARTS - At its discretion, Torin Inc. will consider replacing any missing or incorrect products/parts from shipments at no charge provided consignee identifies and reports such items to the Customer Service Department within 30 days of date of receipt of order. Missing or incorrect products/parts from shipments will not be replaced if they are reported more than 30 days beyond the receipt of order.
Most TCE brand products NO NOT include FREE destination delivery; however, we suggest you contact TCE Dealer. Your Dealer may have a listing of FREE SHIPPING items. Any items listed as FREE SHIPPING items will be delivered freight prepaid to all direct shipping points located within the 48 continental United States. Accessory only shipments or service parts orders are generally not eligible for free freight. Orders for accessories or service parts are subject to a per piece freight charge based on package weight and destination zone.
NORMAL SHIPPING AND HANDLING ABRASIONS - WHAT TO EXPECT ON DELIVERY DAY - Please note that Torin Inc. has no control over the shipment once it leaves our warehouse and we cannot be held responsible for shipping damage(s) and/or lost package(s) once they leave our facilities.
Although we do our best to package your shipment to minimize damage, minor scratches and abrasions due to normal transportation and handling are expected. DO NOT refuse your shipment if you observe minor scratches or abrasions similar to those shown in the photos below. You may be responsible for round-trip freight charges if your claim for damage is denied.
A list of the following damage claims that are not considered applicable for return of product:
- Packaging Torn – No significant damage to warrant claim
- Cardboard Wet – Finish and Parts are waterproof, Contact Customer Service if further assistance is needed
- Bent Shipping Frame Brackets
- Banding Broken
- Minor Abrasions – finish can be corrected with touch-up paint and polishing (Contact Manufacturer for Assistance)
- Stickers damaged, removed or coming off – Contact Customer Service for Replacement Stickers